• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

Majin

International Debutant
Gets one straight and gets a wicket. lawl.

Always makes me cringe when there are so many extras in an innings just thinking about how much of a stronger position the team could be in without them.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Tuffey's first over in one ODI was 16 balls long or something ridiculous and consisted of a number of wides, no balls and long hops.
Still I don't think it would compare to Scott Boswell's "over" in the C and G final a few years back.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Still can't believe Gayle averages nearly in 40 in Tests. Heard somewhere however that he hasn't got a Test century in something like 2 years.:blink:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Still can't believe Gayle averages nearly in 40 in Tests. Heard somewhere however that he hasn't got a Test century in something like 2 years.:blink:
A hell of a lot has to do with that triple-century (dropped on 80) in 2005. Hasn't got one since then, and is quite a bit lower without that.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
A hell of a lot has to do with that triple-century (dropped on 80) in 2005
That triple century imo doesn't really count. On the flattest pitch when everyone in S.A's team was getting a bowl. The likes of Boucher and AB De Villiers were bowling at him.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well Boucher wasn't, he only bowled right at the end, but yes, I tend to take innings at the ARG in isolation.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A hell of a lot has to do with that triple-century (dropped on 80) in 2005. Hasn't got one since then, and is quite a bit lower without that.
Drops 2.5 runs down to 36. The guy is a FTB and I think we all realise this.