• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
The last two days are better than nothing if it gets that far I guess. Might have something to do with Rugby and the French Open, but yeah it's completely dire. And I get the pay TV just for the cricket, I don't use it for anything else and now they don't even show much of that anymore. And there is no legal other way to get it either.
Used to love the AFL channel and the cricket with FOX 3 and now its bloody dire :@:@.

Nishant

International 12th Man
The last two days are better than nothing if it gets that far I guess. Might have something to do with Rugby and the French Open, but yeah it's completely dire. And I get the pay TV just for the cricket, I don't use it for anything else and now they don't even show much of that anymore. And there is no legal other way to get it either.
that sucks then! But ur right...2 days is better than none. But i will laugh if the match finishes by then or is on the verge..

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
They've shafted things to Main Event for free before when they clash - I don't see why they haven't done so this time. The first day of the second test not being shown was completely baffling though really, given what they showed instead (1996 ice hockey replays for the most part).

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
:wallbash: Poor Aussies.

And that's **** because it means there'll almost certainly be less of 'em posting on this thread.
Nah, it's **** because we don't get the watch the game live, really. :p

I'll still post in here - just at what will seem really strange times after I watch the highlights. Given I do actually want to watch them without knowing what has gone, that'll rule me out of the thread while the match is actually being played though.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nah, it's **** because we don't get the watch the game live, really. :p

I'll still post in here - just at what will seem really strange times after I watch the highlights. Given I do actually want to watch them without knowing what has gone, that'll rule me out of the thread while the match is actually being played though.
That clears that one up.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeah, was just thinking that actually. Really funny how the last 2 games have followed almost the exact same pattern.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haven't been in years, TBH.

Nah, it's more 10AM here, sadly. Have to get up that ridiculously early every now and then.