• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Bangladesh in England

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Jamee999 said:
Are we gonna use this thread for when Bangladesh A (s******) come over here?
I shouldn't l**** (that is actually 'laugh', but I just wanted to make you feel that anyone can make a mistake with the CW filter) - you might be surprised at the quality of the youngsters they can call upon.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
FaaipDeOiad said:
You could avoid being censored by spelling the word "snicker" correctly.
I don't know about you, but I still call them 'Marathons'.

/keep Americanisms out of chocolate

Legglancer

State Regular
I watched the Bangle play aussies yesterday and enjoyed the game immensly. I absolutely love is when Ponting starts "biting his nails". I think the bangladeshis targeted Lee quite well yesterday, and they did very well to make 250 after being 75/5.

In honer of the Bangladeshi team I deicided to Dine at at a Bangla Retaurant last night. It was excellent spicy Curry ! mmmmm :sp_ike: :sweatdrop

p.s. mmmm I had to face the aftereffect's this morning though ! :helpsmili :blowup:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
I didnt know where to put this and its well out of date but Ive only just noticed that in this Test series (Eng v Bang) Bangladesh had-

a bowling average of- 162.5
and
a batting average of- 17.1

:blink:

Was this the worst difference between batting and bowling average in history, where 1 English wicket was worth 9.5 Bangladeshis?

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I seen this old thread and then glanced across to see Richards name as the last poster. So I thought to myself "what trivial thing is he going to bring up". Must say I was very surprised when I seen Goughy was the one who dug the thread TBH.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
I seen this old thread and then glanced across to see Richards name as the last poster. So I thought to myself "what trivial thing is he going to bring up". Must say I was very surprised when I seen Goughy was the one who dug the thread TBH.
:p I just found something I found interesting and didnt know where to put it. This seemed the obvious place, but you are right I dont dig too many old posts up.

Shoggz

School Boy/Girl Captain
As a newcomer to the CW forums, these sort of threads are great entertainment.

Some of the comments and opinions about, for instance, Kevin Pietersen at the start of the thread are priceless in retrospect!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
You could do a dig and reveal "interesting" comments any day of the week, really - people just don't because otherwise there'd be 500 or so active threads.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
You could do a dig and reveal "interesting" comments any day of the week, really - people just don't because otherwise there'd be 500 or so active threads.
:laugh: Scathing. Good to know I have somewhere to turn for advice on posting

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Uh? :huh: It was more a comment on myself than anything - I've been told-off for digging more times than anyone except Bennett.