• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Should've got on the Lillee-Marsh bandwagon while you could!
Tbh, I doubt a prediction of Sylvester Joseph failing, will win you much.

Anyway, I don't want an award named after crims :p

The chuckle brothers seem to be fired up, glad to be eating my words, tbh. Would of been utterly depressing if we'd not been able to finish this lot off.

Plunkers unlucky, but the shot was horrific.

Good bowling by harmi, there, though. When fired up, he's a totally different animal, he's so frustrating.

pasag

RTDAS
This match following the India vs Bangladesh pattern from today, although not to the same extreme as that one. In fact both series have been quite similar in quite a few aspects.

simmy

International Regular
You can only commend Sky for employing all these little devices to improve the coverage. Himotion is awesome brilliant to watch.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well done, Plunkers.

Need to get them out quickly, if the weather forecast is to be believed.