• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

steds

Hall of Fame Member
msn said:
Foxtel says:
Did you see what that **** Gelman just put? **** I'm filthy right now. I'll show wtf I want. If he doesn't like it, he can **** off and invent his own television network. Then I'll be able to go "**** you Jewtel" 8-)
I'm just the messenger...

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
missed the KP/Prior assault due to lessons but damn must have been superb viewing. Hopefully Prior can keep his form up for long period i'm starting to dig the bloke.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
First six, a bit odd for Kev.

Apparently he's scored more runs then anyone else in his first 25 tests, apart from one person, obviously.

Poker Boy

State Vice-Captain
I'm not saying this is easy, but even Plunkett is scoring runs! Seems to me the Windies just want to be put out of their misery. Declaration at 600 anyone?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I just say let these two carry on, going crazy. Runs are as easy as they'll ever come. Wait for 650 or when one of these get out, for me.

KP looking imperious, could be a treble on.

Poker Boy

State Vice-Captain
I'd have gone on to 600 and let Plunkett get a fifty(its not as if they were scoring slowly) but now the questions can be answered. Will Harmison resemble a Test bowler? Was Sidebottom the right choice? Will the Windies plan for playing Monty work? Btw, I heard this joke last week. The ECB are planning a DVD of Harmison's career. Extras include wides, no-balls and more wides!:laugh: :laugh: