• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Archived* Whatever you like....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isura

U19 Captain
Icc 2006

Are you guys playing ICC 2006 or still 2002? I might just go back and play 2002 with the new database, so is 2006 much better?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was playing in a Twenty20 a while ago, and they were going along quite comfortably, until I tossed the ball to Greg Eaves.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm sure I've shown this before but I found the screenshot again yesterday.

I think I dropped him for the next game.

Majin

International Debutant
Just got ICC2006 today, and first match was a random game to test out how the game worked and stuff and I got crapped on. Started my season proper with Surrey and fully expected more of the same, and got this instead:

Doubt I'll ever attain those heights again so I thought I better save it :p It was crazy, the bounce was totally uneven for the entire third and fourth day when Butcher, Clarke and Brown were going for it.

Beat the Surrey highest total in my first game though, which was pretty suave :D

Majin

International Debutant
Haha, Rikki is a legend.

hating that hour long rain burst. could have changed the whole game that last hour. :(

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
857 is rather impressive! Well done.

Scott Newman tends to like getting mammoth scores in my game too, I've had him score about 5 double tons and a couple of triples. Doesn't do much for me in between times though.

Jonty Lathwal

U19 Debutant
I scored 510 runs in a 45 over county match in icc 2002 2 years ago
with ricky ponting 267 not out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.