• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
West Coast
Fremantle
Bulldogs
Sydney
Melbourne
Adelaide
Geelong
Hawthorn
-------------------------------
Richmond
Collingwood
Brisbane
Port Adelaide
Brisbane
Carlton
Essendon
Kangaroos

Brownlow: Marc Murphy
Coleman: Lloyd
Rising star: Sellar
Changing Sellar to Selwood.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
In. Never done a footy dream team before tbh.
Quite embarassing, would have kept that to myself

;)

Honestly, Dream Team/Super Coach is the greatest thing known to man, gets so addictive. You end up cheering your players like they're your own kids.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
I'll give you that. Depends if he gets his head right, TBH. Thirty odd games in 5 seasons. Mark Bolton much?
He's got a bit of toe, but gets too many of his kicks deep in the backline Peter Bell-at-Fremantle style, and doesn't break lines.
He's OK, Essendon fans have a tendency to overrate him. Problem is that he's hardly that great, either.
Haven't watched a game of pre-season football. There's nothing to be gained out of pre-season, have a look at the best sides and how they approach it. Geelong's trying to look quick and speedy, but come the increase in intensity and class of Round 1, that's when you'll see how game plans and players will perform.
Out of that group i mentioned Winderlich will improve the most, i rekon he'll finish top 5 in the B +F, wish he and Mcphee would get decent haircuts though, they look shocking.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ben Cousins suspended indefinetly after not turning up at training. Anyone shed any further light on this? :huh:

Hoggy31

International Captain
There have been rumours about him and hard drugs for years, it's well known around Perth, 'bout time I say.

Last edited by a moderator:

ash chaulk

International Captain
yep borcich is correct there are also a few others in that mix... players from a few other clubs must be getting **** scared too atm.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
TBH, can't really make those sort of allegations on these forums, Nick. Can get the administrators into a lot of trouble.

But yeah, there's been that sort of innuendo floating around for ages about a number of Eagles players.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Everyone always talks about it around here, itbt. People know people who know people... Its basically always been a well known thing.

Having said that, its never been so heavily in the media as it has last week and then this week. Nothing has changed imo, except that now WC have to look like theyre doing something about it.
Gets my goat though, doesnt matter if youve won twenty-four flags, a player like Cousins not in your team is a massive loss. Pretty shattered, to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.