• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggy31

International Captain
TBH, can't really make those sort of allegations on these forums, Nick. Can get the administrators into a lot of trouble.

But yeah, there's been that sort of innuendo floating around for ages about a number of Eagles players.
Who said anything about allegations?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Looks like Cousins just been made a scapegoat to me, i doubt many more players will get suspended. But you never known.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Funny how Dale Lewis pretty much got ostracised from the football media for saying there was a huge drug problem about 5 years ago, after he'd just retired and would've had a better idea than anybody.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Dw bout it, you're English.

A top 5 player from Adelaide should be revealed as having a similiar problem as Cousins in the next day or so.

cameeel

International Captain
What's up with Kerr?

Already had to transfer Cousins out of my Coca Cola team.
He's been named in a number of phone taps on a drug dealer that Melbourne Police were investigating a few years back. Aaron Edwards was the other one, but he's now at the Roos. A basketballer was also named in the recordings.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Jim Harvey.

Kerr still does it, while Edwards has actually admitted he has had problems and has cleaned himself up.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dw bout it, you're English.

A top 5 player from Adelaide should be revealed as having a similiar problem as Cousins in the next day or so.
Granted it's my first season getting into AFL but given that i've watched last years GF and had Casson going on and on, i know who the key WCE players are.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Kerr's fine, Worsfold has already said on radio he wont face any punishment because he believes Kerr's left that stuff in the past.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Matteh said:
Granted it's my first season getting into AFL but given that i've watched last years GF and had Casson going on and on, i know who the key WCE players are.
Not really necessary to learn any more, iyam.

Johnny Worsfold was so good the other night, more honest than Ive ever seen him, but still left a bit to the imagination.

Oh and heard Damien Drum having a go at the club this morning. Seriously, what a tosser, raving on and on. FFS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.