• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Bermuda

haroon510

International 12th Man
i just wana comment in here despite the sad part that my fivrate team (pakistan) is losing in the other side i am enjoying Bangladish's batting here. lol it is pretty entertaining.

JustTool

State 12th Man
Dravid was sleeping. Moved too late and too slow ! I hope we can fire Mr. Chappell immediatley after this loss. Along with Tendulkar !

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
If we win the next two matches, and Bang/India/Lanka all have 2 wins and a loss... How will it be decided, net run rate?

Slow Love™

International Captain
I can't decide whether that should have been caught or not. Dravid did seem to make it a bit harder than it perhaps should have been in his approach to the ball. Perhaps a cue for Iqbal to calm down a tad though.

Very good aggressive 50, off 51 balls.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Pretty tame dismissal in the end. A bit of an opening now if India can string a couple of wickets together. Still over 100 needed.

JustTool

State 12th Man
This team NEVER had the team spirit as they did under Ganguly. No spirit, no enthusiasm and no passion. Just stupid laptops, phsyios and mechanical motions being analysed. Games are won through hearts and minds first
Indian team looks flat and dead ! :wacko:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Unforgivable keeping there from Dhoni. Should catch that every time, and under the circumstances it's just not a drop they could afford.