• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Bermuda

JustTool

State 12th Man
And the hype continues. Shameful, really....

India's Tendulkar to be featured as comic superhero
By Sanjay Rajan

MUMBAI, India (Reuters) - India's Sachin Tendulkar is to be featured as a superhero in a new range of comic books, animation and games to hit the stands in June.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
It's a sad day, a sad sad day for us Indian fans :(...

What exactly do we have to do now to make it into the Super 8s?

JustTool

State 12th Man
Both India and Pakistan being suckered big time by these stupid foreign coach mania. Of course the Indian BCCI geniuses had to go for star-power versus someone who could actually coach ! Bye bye Mr. Chappell - wonder what the 'process' is to finally wish him good-riddance...

JustTool

State 12th Man

Change yout team loyalty to Australia. DEMAND performance under pressure - not hype.

Where indeed are ALL the TENDULKAR FANS on this borad who have been on my case the last few years while Tendulkar has underperformed horribly :@

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Bangladesh could be a tricky Super 8 opponent presuming they get there. Beating India will put them half way there and at this stage, that looks very likely.

Evermind

International Debutant
Both India and Pakistan being suckered big time by these stupid foreign coach mania. Of course the Indian BCCI geniuses had to go for star-power versus someone who could actually coach ! Bye bye Mr. Chappell - wonder what the 'process' is to finally wish him good-riddance...
Why blame the coach? The Indian team has been choking since time immemorial. Hell, if you Alex Ferguson to coach them they'd still lose.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator

A) Win this game

Or B) Beat Sri Lanka and Bermuda; if they beat Bermuda by, say, forty-five overs or 250 runs they're probably safe.

Definitely not out of it yet, though. If Bangladesh don't thump Bermuda and lose to Sri Lanka, they'll struggle.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Saqibul and Rahim have been really impressive. Built solid, considered innings, and kept the score moving without trying to slog everything.

It's really been a great performance from Bangladesh today, in all departments. Definitely the best I've seen them play in an ODI, including the game where they beat Australia.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Go Banglas, I would love it so much if India went out.

Hang on, I better leave the taunts for when England are sade :huh:

Slow Love™

International Captain
Well, this looks all over bar the shouting, doesn't it? Around now I think Greg Chappell must be staggering and stumbling with around 20 knives in his back, knee-deep in crap, with a clutch of hyenas ready to pounce when he falls in face first.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I have no right to talk atm, I have just been owned along with my team.

See you ladies in the Super 8s, that's where I'll respond to all you India bashers :cool: .

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Around now I think Greg Chappell must be staggering and stumbling with around 20 knives in his back, knee-deep in crap, with a clutch of hyenas ready to pounce when he falls in face first.
That should really be "knee deep in vomit", imo.