• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Man that Tobias Harris contract was such a millstone around the Sixers neck

He’s apparently a very nice guy but I bet that they’re glad it’s over

Ali TT

International Debutant
I see Pat Beverley took defeat well the other day.

Just saw the Cavs-Magic game 6. These are two ugly teams, and they've knackered each other out for facing the Celtics.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
I get that, just feel like they’ll have an answer for everything we may throw at them…

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Magic are ridiculously underrated as they’re big and talented

Probably too early for them & they need a pg but they’re not a pushover by any means

Ali TT

International Debutant
Brutal first game last night. Twolves are massive under the basket and can either nullify Jokic as a scorer or all the players that run onto his feeds in the paint. Edwards playing another level to the rest of the league right now as well, so Denver need him to return to mere superhuman to have a chance.