• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I still hate the wolves' offense late in games so I think denver will pull it out in 6 but this could go either way. They looked amazing against the suns.

Ali TT

International Debutant
Bron refusing to commit to come back to the Lakes next year, although think he said something similar last season.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bron refusing to commit to come back to the Lakes next year, although think he said something similar last season.
Windy said Byron wants to opt out. Might as well cancel the playoffs and focus on this story..

social

Every time I watch the Pacers, it’s like one of those throwaway scheduled losses in the RS where nobody plays defence or has any intensity

They must be better than that but I haven’t seen it

social

Going to be interesting to see where the Heat go from here as they’re capped out & Jimmy isn’t getting any younger

Spo is a top coach so they’ll be okay but tough to come from the wrong end of the draw every year because Jimmy has to be managed in RS

Ali TT

International Debutant
Going to be interesting to see where the Heat go from here as they’re capped out & Jimmy isn’t getting any younger

Spo is a top coach so they’ll be okay but tough to come from the wrong end of the draw every year because Jimmy has to be managed in RS
Yeah, think their race is run with this squad but got to be a few teams in a similar boat. Guess if there's another shuffle of top veterans or #2 players, which teams go all in and which hit reset?

Am I right that the Celtics will need to jettison salary after this season or will this squad get another chance next year?

social

Yeah, think their race is run with this squad but got to be a few teams in a similar boat. Guess if there's another shuffle of top veterans or #2 players, which teams go all in and which hit reset?

Am I right that the Celtics will need to jettison salary after this season or will this squad get another chance next year?
It’s pretty complicated but hampers the bench & future picks more than anything

Last edited: