• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We're out for the evening tonight and tbh I'm kind of glad. Not looking forward to what will be dished up by my blokes at all.

Burgey

Honestly, the NRL has spent the last season and a half trying to get Brisbane over the line for a premiership and that decision against Api is just the latest in a long line. What a ****ing joke

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Honestly, the NRL has spent the last season and a half trying to get Brisbane over the line for a premiership and that decision against Api is just the latest in a long line. What a ****ing joke
Season and a half? You're being very generous.

Burgey

He lives over in Lilyfield. Wrong side of Victoria Road though, so I never go there and have never seen him around the peninsular, thank goodness.

No surprise this happened outside Tottis, a wannabe eastern suburbs venue which has ruined the once fine Three Weeds hotel. Both the Dry Dock and Casa Esquina are far better local additions and I feel confident neither would allow that ****wit to “grace” their premises.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I’m a sucker for punishment so watched the Wabbits again

FMD, it was depressing to hear the commentators say that they had nothing to be ashamed about as they tried hard

We’re 7 games into the season, dead fkn last, had 50 put on us and we’re already participation trophy favourites

Burgey

Right decision you'd think. Bloke has had a stack of injuries. Hopefully he gets through his last season ok.

thierry henry

International Coach
Word is the Roosters might replace Keary with SJ…not saying it will happen, but if the Warriors can’t match the Roosters $$$…