• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Does Yvonne Sampson actually watch the game?

Comes into the half time panel with "Well the Broncos have really burned Parramatta with some brilliant long range tries". What? They've had two knock ons land in their hands and run away with no one in front of them twice. How's that long range brilliance?

It's not even **** analysis or a poor opinion, it's like her eyes are painted on. She's like the female Anasta.

Burgey

Fmd I reckon we’ve genuinely bombed six or seven tries tonight. At least three last passes put down and knocked on over the line thrice as well. So ****ing frustrating

AVA

First Class Debutant
Fmd I reckon we’ve genuinely bombed six or seven tries tonight. At least three last passes put down and knocked on over the line thrice as well. So ****ing frustrating
Yeah blown a bunch and literally gifted them 2 or 3.

Also **** we have some absolute bludgers in our team.

Burgey

Yeah blown a bunch and literally gifted them 2 or 3.

Also **** we have some absolute bludgers in our team.
Yeah we do.

also think Lane is shot. Those injuries last year seem to have taken the edge off him. Both props are getting on. Have heard Reg is heading to super league next year which will free up some cash. They should bin Matto - looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane* - doesn’t have a dig in our half

Simonsen has a dig at least, same can’t be said for Sivo. Talagi at fullback got better as the game went on and really showed how little footwork and pace so many of our players have.

AVA

First Class Debutant
Yeah we do.

also think Lane is shot. Those injuries last year seem to have taken the edge off him. Both props are getting on. Have heard Reg is heading to super league next year which will free up some cash. They should bin Matto - looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane* - doesn’t have a dig in our half

Simonsen has a dig at least, same can’t be said for Sivo. Talagi at fullback got better as the game went on and really showed how little footwork and pace so many of our players have.
Yeah Lane is cooked, although I think he just overperformed for a while there and has come crashing back to the ground. He was a bit of a journeyman for a reason. Reg had his best game I thought, as did Matto, they were killing it in the first half, but as you said that was only when they had a sniff of the tryline.

Simonsen has been gun the last few weeks, probably one of the only consistent performers. Sivo is shocking, as is Taulagi. Talagi played about as good as I expected, enough to hold down his spot for a few weeks to see what happens whilst waiting for Gutho.

Lussick has been ****ing miserable without Moses. Was never his biggest fan but since Moses got injured he's looked ****ing useless. Consistently making shocking decisions in attack and outdoing Jurbo for slug of the week in defence. Hands looks like he has nfi what to do though, so I guess we are stuck with him.

AVA

First Class Debutant
LOL Arthur is over the moon with the performance, never seen a coach so happy to lose by 16 points.
Tbf that is the best they've played in a fair while. They were killing it in defence for 70ish minutes in that game which is something new, and if it wasn't for some poor execution which coughed up some tries I think they get over the top of the Broncos.

It depends how you rate the Broncos as to whether that's enough though. I personally think they are consistently overhyped so I don't rate a near-victory as high as some others might.

ashley bach

International Captain
Tigers always turning up with heaps of heart but their attack is troubled as they have no trump cards to go to, worst offense in the comp.
Their sparkling performance against the Sharks in round 3 remains a total mystery.

Shady Slim

International Coach
one of the all time shocker performances i've seen by a fullback out of trell tonight. chronically lazy and woefully unfit, still finishes with two tries and one assist.

Burgey

That penalty against and sin binning of Harry Grant might be the worst call in NRL history. And that’s **** something

every team still wants to play cronulla come finals time. Complete myths when it counts most

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
That penalty against and sin binning of Harry Grant might be the worst call in NRL history. And that’s **** something

every team still wants to play cronulla come finals time. Complete myths when it counts most
I hate the Storm as much as every other non-Storm fan but yeah, that was ****ing awful