• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England v South Africa (EXPECT A RUN-FEST) at the Magnificent Sharjah Cricket Stadium-- 11/6 (N) Saturday, Match #39, Group 1

loterry1994

International Debutant

Wth is this? was trying to see if the game was streaming. Its a sim that somehow seems to track the runs scored or something? very confused.
haha is click bait videos that make you think someone’s showing the actual game

Heboric

International Debutant

Wth is this? was trying to see if the game was streaming. Its a sim that somehow seems to track the runs scored or something? very confused.
I have noticed these kind of videos cropping up, I ignore them

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Billings to finally shine.

Pretty pointless career so far from him.
I just hate he's in the squad and Root isn't, but ho-hum.

Effectively 3 down now, and we know there's no-one to play sensibly. Saffies have a chance to get through.

Gob

International Coach
Bavuma is so cute especially when he is chasing behind a ball while wiggling his butt