• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWC 23 Handsome XI

Arachnodouche

International Captain
I'm the biggest Kohli fanboy on here but he is not good looking. He looks like every wannabe ****boy from Delhi.
Andhon mein kaana raja. He's no Roger Binny or Sandeep Patil, granted, but he's ok among the current lot; good complexion, lush beard, fit as anything though that's not an achievement when you're as small as him and an athlete to boot (even if it's only cricket). A proper metrosexual.

I like Kane Williamson especially with his magnificent beard these days. He looks like something out of a Jack London book. Not sure if there's something Shawn Michaels-esque going on with his eyes but that's only going to add to his lumberjack appeal in the future.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I get it i was a bit generous with Starc's looks but no way he is ugly.
Hmmm...I wouldn't want to say that about anyone. He's not my cup of tea, let's say. Especially not with the goatee.

NZ-wise, Ish Sodhi is a beautiful young man. Will Young is classically good looking. Rachin, I think has copped a bad rap in here - definitely got a boyish charm to him. And there's been no mention of one of the most impressive pieces of meat ever to wear whites, Kyle Jamieson. Seriously, anyone who has seen him in person, there is an aura about him. Has the supermodel quality of being able to walk into a room and command attention of everyone in it

Himannv

International Coach
After more "research" I reckon this is the list I'll go with

Gill
Rahul+
Chapman
Markram
Miller
Hardik
Shadab
Cummins
Zampa
Rabada
Wood

A few bowlers are unlucky to miss out.

Isura

U19 Captain
Miller is actually strikingly handsome and a hundred in a WC semifinal is icing on the cake. Also swapping Woakes for Root - going for more classical English good looks. Rabada comes in for Southie because he is an almost perfect specimen and he has normal sized teeth.

Shubman
Rahul (k)
Malan
Markham
Miller
Hardik (c)
Dhananjaya
Woakes
Cummins
Noor
Bumrah
Rabada