• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWC 23 Handsome XI

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
I mean for real, Cummins is the only one there who would actually come close.

Buncha straight ****s on here I tell ya.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Okay after some research this is the definitive lineup. What I've learnt is that top order batters are mingers across the board. Slim pickings there. I was dismissive about Gill when he was mentioned, but he's best of a bad bunch. Ravindra the standout.

Allrounders are fit af. This team is bursting with them because they're just better looking. Who knows why.

Good representation across most of the teams but India has the hottest players. Offset by having some stinkers around them.

Shubman Gill
Dawid Malan
Rachin Ravindra
Jos Buttler (wk)
Hardik Pandya
Ravi Jadeja
Dhananjaya de Silva
Shadab Khan
Pat Cummins (c)
Saqib Zulfiqar
Kagiso Rabada
12th man: Lockie Ferguson (if he lost the tache)

Adorable Asshole

International Regular
Okay after some research this is the definitive lineup. What I've learnt is that top order batters are mingers across the board. Slim pickings there. I was dismissive about Gill when he was mentioned, but he's best of a bad bunch. Ravindra the standout.

Allrounders are fit af. This team is bursting with them because they're just better looking. Who knows why.

Good representation across most of the teams but India has the hottest players. Offset by having some stinkers around them.

Shubman Gill
Dawid Malan
Rachin Ravindra
Jos Buttler (wk)
Hardik Pandya
Ravi Jadeja
Dhananjaya de Silva
Shadab Khan
Pat Cummins (c)
Saqib Zulfiqar
Kagiso Rabada
12th man: Lockie Ferguson (if he lost the tache)
Lol at Buttler. He looks like he should be good looking but somehow he looks strange.

Reactions: FBU