• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

You know what really grinds my cricketing gears?

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
Because they are girls. You just shouldn't do it IMO.
Sorry man, that's not a reason at all, it's an arbitrary rule. I don't see any reason to make this a point of difference in what's supposed to be an age of gender equality.

Personally, I don't advocate hitting anybody.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sorry man, that's not a reason at all, it's an arbitrary rule. I don't see any reason to make this a point of difference in what's supposed to be an age of gender equality.

Personally, I don't advocate hitting anybody.
Men and women aren't equal though, and the idea that we will is a bit idealistic for me. I'm not usually a fan of hitting anyone unless provoked, if a guy hits me then I'll hit him back but if a girl does then I won't.

atisha_ro

U19 12th Man
from what I've seen in the women's Twenty20 at Bangalore - watched a bit out of curiosity - girls don't seem to fear tight bowling :)
and if you follow snooker you may remember the match between Paul Hunter and Michael Holt, when Holt said he would play the hell out at the table - out of respect for Paul.

Perm

Dropped Catches

Absolute goobers that are dropped especially grind my gears.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
A thing that grinds my gears in cricket is when players aren't enthusiastic or don't look like they're enjoying themselves. Also poor fielding is another. It really is inexcusable to be a poor fielding side at international cricket.

HeathDavisSpeed

Nowt that can be done about those, though - they're just forces of nature.
Not if you can do the Heath Davis Raindance (TM). Ensure a draw in even the tightest game by using the patented Heath Davis Raindance (TM) system!

Remember, this offer is NOT available in any shops.

Please order NOW to get a free Heath Davis Carriage Clock

Available for only 25 easy instalments of $50!

CALL NOW!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Not if you can do the Heath Davis Raindance (TM). Ensure a draw in even the tightest game by using the patented Heath Davis Raindance (TM) system!

Remember, this offer is NOT available in any shops.

Please order NOW to get a free Heath Davis Carriage Clock

Available for only 25 easy instalments of $50!

CALL NOW!
But yo gave no number. :dontgetit