• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wimbledon 2024

Brook's side

International Regular
had about my fill of emma screaming every single point she wins.
i feel like im almost supporting the other girl.
emma's had about 5 winners off the frame hasn't she?

Molehill

Cricketer Of The Year
Seriously?? Wimbledon not on any TV in NZ?

Sun been excellent although Raducanu been strangely off compared to previous games. Maybe wrist is injured?

Molehill

Cricketer Of The Year
Congrats to Sun and to Kiwis.
She played really well and deserved it.
Play well in the 1/4F.
Other than being born in NZ, there’s not exactly a whole lot Kiwi about her is there? Seems to be more a product of Switzerland and the US College system.

Lovely interview, the QF with Vekic is very winnable…

kyear2

International Coach
Other than being born in NZ, there’s not exactly a whole lot Kiwi about her is there? Seems to be more a product of Switzerland and the US College system.

Lovely interview, the QF with Vekic is very winnable…
Yes it was

Brook's side

International Regular
She put up with Emma's shenanigans very diplomatically as well.

I thought Emma took the heat right out of the comeback by deciding to go off for a nap for half an hour after the 2nd set though tbh.

kyear2

International Coach
Coco got out hit and Navarro became a back board.

Guaff's forehand also let her down