• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wimbledon 2024

Brook's side

International Regular
She's always been very slim.
I think she looked fantastic.
Obviously very happy to be there today. Great to see.

Coronis

International Coach
I used to really quite enjoy watching tennis (I guess this is going back about twenty odd years now), but these days I just can't put up with it at all. I think it's the linearity of it all, coupled with the fact that in tends to be dominated by 1-2 players for literally decades on end.
Makes sense. 20 years ago now was 04, Federer’s first dominant year.

In 02 and 03 eight different players won Grand Slams, and no player had won two grand slams in one year since 1999 (For all 8 bar Federer, it was their last Grand Slam)

Molehill

Cricketer Of The Year
Makes sense. 20 years ago now was 04, Federer’s first dominant year.

In 02 and 03 eight different players won Grand Slams, and no player had won two grand slams in one year since 1999 (For all 8 bar Federer, it was their last Grand Slam)
The Men's is so predictable. There really were only 3 possible winners, one got sick, one was recovering from injury, the other won it pretty easily.

The Women's on the other hand is a complete lottery on anything other than clay.

It wasn't a great Wimbledon really.