• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What is it about Cricketweb that puts people off taking part?

Spark

Global Moderator
I'm also on forums which use a much uglier XenForo layout than this. Lime green, black and yellow, anyone?

Spark

Global Moderator
Which modern innovation would you like to see on CW - 8 ads per square inch, or maybe an permanent, unscrollable menu banner that takes up the top half of the screen?
Every post is now a square tile of varying size and seemingly random placement, and the font is now size 36 obnoxious all-caps in garish neon colours for the first 5% of the post and you have to click through to read the rest. Also replying is now buried in a share button at the end after Facebook, Instagram and Twitter share links. Posts are also now ordered by SEO algorithm rather than chronologically.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Every post is now a square tile of varying size and seemingly random placement, and the font is now size 36 obnoxious all-caps in garish neon colours for the first 5% of the post and you have to click through to read the rest. Also replying is now buried in a share button at the end after Facebook, Instagram and Twitter share links. Posts are also now ordered by SEO algorithm rather than chronologically.
I understand the point you're making but this post upset me regardless, please delete it

Spark

Global Moderator
I understand the point you're making but this post upset me regardless, please delete it
Sorry you now have to go through three different time countdowns to get the email link that will let you contact the customer service person who will delete the post after they make three different offers to get you to change your mind first