• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do Australians hate about Ganguly

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
In my opinion majority of his behaviour issue has been created by media. I have followed Ganguly's career pretty closely both as captain and as a player alone and TBF I dont see much difference in his behaviour at all esp if you consider his time in the team as a player (i.e not as captain) alone. His behaviour between 1996-2000 was pretty good.

He has always been a favorite cricketer of mine and that is because of the passion he plays his cricket with. He is not flaw less but who is.
Great post. One of the things I have always loved about Ganguly is that it is almost like the sport of cricket was invented just so he could play it, and he shows a true passion for the sport. Love watching him bat.