• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The FINAL- South Africa vs India (D), Kensington Oval, Barbados-- June 29th

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Now you guys understand why Kohli’s knock was so important. Once the set guy gets out it’s all panic(with panic). As seen with Klaasen. If Kohli got out in the 11th over, India could’ve ended up with 140.
Lol absolutely not. Batting in the first innings is not like chasing.

King Kane

International Debutant
Siraj getting interviewed after the game, he didn't even play in it,

Axar got interviewed, he was my Man of the Match but of course it goes to Kohli.

subshakerz

International Coach
Thought nothing would top that 1999 debacle, and now it's served on a platter for them and they still **** it up.
If I were a Saffers fan, I would view each upcoming WC with a sense of dread honestly. What cruel joke will your team play now? Feel bad for them.

I know some will try to forgive that Klaasen shot, but throughout the innings he was playing block, block, blast, so trying a wild cut right after the break was just the sort of classic pressure-induced SA brainfade we are used to.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
If I were a Saffers fan, I would view each upcoming WC with a sense of dread honestly. What cruel joke will your team play now? Feel bad for them.

I know some will try to forgive that Klaasen shot, but throughout the innings he was playing block, block, blast, so trying a wild cut right after the break was just the sort of classic pressure-induced SA brainfade we are used to.
SA fans know better than to not rub their teams' noses in the muck in the immediate aftermath of a loss. Terrible form from neutrals here.