• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A lot of changes on the rankings now .

11 now 8 ataraXIa
-
39 now 45 The Net Theorists
42 now 31 ZCC
43 now 37 The Merry Orangutans
-
60 now 46 KryptoKnights
-
76 now 100 GG CC
77 now 78 FHK
-
89 now 66 Ashgrove Astronauts
96 now 55 Plymouth Pirates
-
121 now 110 Charminster CC
-
135 now 161 Moooo
138 now 90 AtaraX Wellington
-
153 now 143 Winton CC
-
195 now 203 Chips Mwitu

Most jumping and improving a lot , biggest changes is AtaraX Wellington with a positive growth of 48 places and .Plymouth Pirates with a growth of 41 . Also the biggest decline is GG CC with 34 lost places . This translates into Group B the most as all the biggest movers or losers is in that group. Also ZCC is now the highest seed in that group with all places on seeding changing except my own and Winton , with Winton being the only one in that group now outside the top 100 . This is making my excitement go through the roof as it should translate to some very good matches , hoping it gets fixed soon .
GG CC: 100-76 /= 34

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Big day for TMOs today. Will they finally win the final game of the season and guarantee then a div 1 spot. Or will they **** it up against one of the bottom 3 teams...

StephenZA

I hate having dodgy batsmen that come in swing at everything, and the apparent brilliant experienced bowler bowling high BQ balls gets tonked everywhere. Its embarrassing that is a legit strategy in stumped.

StephenZA

Meanwhile the batsmen with high skills and a touch of 19 can't touch the ball from the finger spinner bowling on an unworn, moist, high speed pitch... with BQs ranging between 1 and 4.

BQs do not matter!

StephenZA

Davidson out. And there pretty much goes the match. My batsman are likely to get out to the finger spinners, now. Whereas their top scorer is an avg bat (done well this season!) with less experience and and front footed trait... but managed to withstand a barrage of fast bowling at high BQ, because that is the way the 'stats' go for TMOs.

StephenZA

1706276759150.png

When everybody told me run outs occurred mainly because of poor experience... now the two bats with 20 exp still get runout.... I`m pretty convinced Strike Rotator has this as an added additional negative side effect, even if not done deliberately.

JOJOXI

International Captain
A lot of changes on the rankings now .

11 now 8 ataraXIa
-
39 now 45 The Net Theorists
42 now 31 ZCC
43 now 37 The Merry Orangutans
-
60 now 46 KryptoKnights
-
76 now 100 GG CC
77 now 78 FHK
-
89 now 66 Ashgrove Astronauts
96 now 55 Plymouth Pirates
-
121 now 110 Charminster CC
-
135 now 161 Moooo
138 now 90 AtaraX Wellington
-
153 now 143 Winton CC
-
195 now 203 Chips Mwitu

Most jumping and improving a lot , biggest changes is AtaraX Wellington with a positive growth of 48 places and .Plymouth Pirates with a growth of 41 . Also the biggest decline is GG CC with 34 lost places . This translates into Group B the most as all the biggest movers or losers is in that group. Also ZCC is now the highest seed in that group with all places on seeding changing except my own and Winton , with Winton being the only one in that group now outside the top 100 . This is making my excitement go through the roof as it should translate to some very good matches , hoping it gets fixed soon .
Wow it turns out interacting with the game very little over the last month has given my teams more success than when I was logging in most days - not sure what that says for my management capabilities!

cnerd123

likes this
FHK relegated to Div 3 in SOD :(

Should be their final season but we haven't gotten CWC10 underway yet. I'll try to set it up manually over the next couple of weeks - going on vacation so hopefully have some time while there

cnerd123

likes this
FHK have trimmed their Senior Squad, with LOY going up on the TM (over 30, so ripe for a coaching/groundstaff gig) and Lester and Agnes losing their senior team contracts. They both will stay in the squad for CWC10 but will no longer play competitive senior cricket.

New new lean and mean Senior Squad has just 15 players - all Home Grown - with 6 under the age of 20 and Koo Sze-Yiu in his final few weeks of Dev cricket. Hopefully we can survive in Dev 2.2 while promoting back up from SOD Div 3. Weirdly we'll also be competing in Div 1.1 of the Dev league, which should be a great experience for the squad.

ZCC, in the meanwhile, have decided to let Amin Amin go once he's aged out of Dev Cricket. It is understood FHK will place an initial 1k bid. It will be interesting to see how much he fetches on the TM. Is a quality prospect but Chitresh has unfortunately taken his spot in the progression plans.