• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

ataraxia

International Coach
It could well – after all, defensive batting ends in this side at 4. All the same it's excellent work to keep this opening pair at 3.5s.

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good total to chase... anything under 280 is normally gettable but we shall see if the semi-final pressure tells. Passmore doing a fantastic job and Lorking doing a decent job even with his low BQ...

StephenZA

Now I get to complain about BQ not mattering...
1676963410211.png

Complete collapse of the middle lower order to low BQ... with a nice lucky and run out thrown in... and its game over really at this stage.

StephenZA

And there goes the next unlucky.... I have realized that unlucky actually means we are punishing your team for lack of experience... even though your skills are good.

StephenZA

This match today sums up all my frustrations with stumped game at the moment... I wish this was a rare occurrence but really its quite common for it to occur. And if my team sucked, or was really out ranked or I made drastic changes to the team and/or orders from the games I do win, I could accept the loss and poor decision making on my part. Really what this is is the rng of the system playing with loaded dice that often results in silly score cards. And that can be quite demoralizing when you are trying to do well in a system that is in effect a financial management game where you can get screwed really badly.

Charlie B

U19 Vice-Captain
Given my current dire T20 situation he'll probably end up only playing SODs till season-end (+ coaching). It might take a while to figure out who should drop out of the side, because Daly's pretty good even though it is him by rights who should leave.

CWC semi-final begins...
Yes he has great secondaries and characteristics - does he have any batting or bowling coaching stars left or will all improvement be from IGT?