• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

Weatherwax

Cricket Spectator
I'm trying to join the CW DEV Its a Knockout friendly competition, but maybe I'm doing something wrong, because it's not adding my team to the list.

JOJOXI

International Captain
I'm trying to join the CW DEV Its a Knockout friendly competition, but maybe I'm doing something wrong, because it's not adding my team to the list.
I think it might be because 16 have applied but will reject a few of those anyway - @SillyCowCorner1 you still need to apply

And @Weatherwax - can you confirm your team name? So if it is showing up on my end I can accept invite and if not I know which team to be looking for

Charlie B

U19 Vice-Captain
43 skill at least I imagine – the main problem is experience.
What was the freuchie CC doing with him for so long , leaving him totally underpotentialized (if that's a word!) let alone the experience - criminal! Will be interesting to see what you can squeeze out of him in bowl, exp and bat Ataraxia

ataraxia

International Coach
What was the freuchie CC doing with him for so long , leaving him totally underpotentialized (if that's a word!) let alone the experience - criminal! Will be interesting to see what you can squeeze out of him in bowl, exp and bat Ataraxia
It will, yeah. Not sure an 8 xp, lowish-skill offie will do particularly well at 1.1 atm, and he wasn't in my plans – but with Economical + strong fielding + bullet arm + handy batting he could be a very gun gun.

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It will, yeah. Not sure an 8 xp, lowish-skill offie will do particularly well at 1.1 atm, and he wasn't in my plans – but with Economical + strong fielding + bullet arm + handy batting he could be a very gun gun.
Biggest single reason I did not go for him was he is RFS… can’t stand them! Need to be able/willing to play him in both T20 and SOD teams every week to recover him. Good luck deserves the shot.

ataraxia

International Coach
Given my current dire T20 situation he'll probably end up only playing SODs till season-end (+ coaching). It might take a while to figure out who should drop out of the side, because Daly's pretty good even though it is him by rights who should leave.

CWC semi-final begins...