• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stick Cricket

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
dammit. i just tied my high score of 303 off the 10 overs. i had hit 5 sixes off the last over and needed another six to break my record, but i only hit a four :(

ychohan

Cricket Spectator
how can i play it offline?

hello
i really enjoy to play this game but on my home pc i have not have internet so please any body tell me how i can play this game offline thanks in advance

jacobfelix

Cricket Spectator
Ya..Guys..is the Stick cricket available for Download? If so, whats the link?

Just now finished playing Stick Cricket online...I played SL....defeated Bangladesh by chasing their 93..then England by chasing 144....then lost in the semis to NZ..chasing 193, I ended up at 186 ..Vettori was my nemesis :@

Last edited:

no1_gangsta_786

U19 Cricketer
ychohan said:
hello
i really enjoy to play this game but on my home pc i have not have internet so please any body tell me how i can play this game offline thanks in advance
you can play offline just clik on yor internet and set it 2 offline and u can play

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
the last one, australia. it's pretty hard having to hit 30 an over for 20 overs, so i've just given up completely.

open365

International Vice-Captain
i love the game but im crap at it.

i cant even get past india because i get stuck like a lot of people do on the spinners

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
My epic return to stick cricket..

WELCOME BACK TO TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO for an absolute thriller. The Stick All Stars need 19 to win. Coming in to bowl.. IT'S CHRIS GAYLE!!!

Attachments

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Some late order heroics from Waqar and Andy Roberts wasn't enough for the Stick All Stars.. Sree Santh ran rampant snaring 4/53 in his four overs, with 1 maiden!

Attachments

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Anyone else absolutely DESPISE it when for some reason it doesn't respond to your arrow pressing? Well, that's why I lost, because Flintoff and Jones connived to somehow prevent my keys from working at key moments in the game..

Attachments