• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stick Cricket

berry1

Cricket Spectator
i have got 0/305 off 10 overs and won dominators :D

anyway if u want 2 chat more about stickcricket u could try the forum
www.stickcricket.com/forum we have almost 7000 users now :D
type ya l8er

EDIT: AndyC or should i say lpool91 :cool: werent u from england

Last edited:

berry1

Cricket Spectator
hmm your not lpool91 from sc forums?
i thought u were cause his name is andy carne or something and hes awesome at sc just like you :D

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
berry1 said:
hmm your not lpool91 from sc forums?
i thought u were cause his name is andy carne or something and hes awesome at sc just like you :D
Haha well no, that's not me. And I've actually not played it for a looong time.

berry1

Cricket Spectator
i havnt played for agews either but i suggest u check out the Aus vs SA head 2 head match. theyve got really funny commentary by the 12th man

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I've not played since they disabled flash and java at work. Will have to have a bash at home later in the week, love love love ************. I'm stuck at India on World Dominator, I think