• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Road to India in Australia 2024-25

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shri will never financially recover from this

Yeah look I don't think MMarsh should be dropped or anything but anyone being optimistic about his chances is being... well, very optimistic.
More optimistic expecting Head to do better

Marsh > Head

(< Wade)

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
mukesh kumar figures out how to bowl on foreign wickets quicker than a lot of our bowlers

will not write him off
Problem with Mukesh is his pace & he isn't particularly that much accurate too. And he is a proper tailender and a complete mug with the bat. Akashdeep in just one game replaced him and showed how much of a upgrade he is.
Indian cricket has probably 10x Better Pacers waiting in the wings.
Someone like Simarjeet Singh after a decent IPL bowling close to 145k is not in Duleep Trophy squad. I reckon he even had a MoTM outing last season.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I think Lord should have made one of the 4 squads for the Duleep. I guess its more like they already know what they are getting with him. Hopefully he works out his bowling again and gets back to peak bowling form as he can useful when he is that level, esp. overseas.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
we beat cheating aussies with navdeep ****in saini mukesh kumar can get on the flight
Navdeep Saini had impressive India A stint and he was a Tall high arm release bowler with genuine pace & also with better biomechanics than Mukesh. It's a whole different matter that he had injury issues throughout that series and career. Remember GG rated him very high too.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
he will be an upgrade in indian pitches with variable bounce for sure with no grass on it

i will bet on mukesh away from home
Ranchi day 1 had nip and good bounce. Akashdeep with more pace and better seam position was able to exploit it & kinda outbowled Siraj too.
Dude will be extremely threatening in places in Aus and NZ SA.

Kirkut

International Regular
Not too concerned about the series result, what I am most excited about is watching Bumrah who is more mature bowler now.