• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Shady Slim

International Coach
This is essentially what ended up getting him banned. If it's indistinguishable from trolling then it hardly matters.
so was this, in essence, a decision that his posting was so outrageously wretched that no poster acting in good faith could have posted that way?
because if so fair enough!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
so was this, in essence, a decision that his posting was so outrageously wretched that no poster acting in good faith could have posted that way?
because if so fair enough!
Yeah Spark just didn't buy it as a genuine set of opinions in the end.

Possibly harsh but I think hard to really argue after "Australia are as bad as the West Indies" and "Murphy should open the bowling".

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah Spark just didn't buy it as a genuine set of opinions in the end.

Possibly harsh but I think hard to really argue after "Australia are as bad as the West Indies" and "Murphy should open the bowling".
Yeah you lose the benefit of doubt when being trollishly pessimistic makes up 90% of your posts.

loterry1994

International Debutant
I saw the blokes post didn’t think it was that bad at all definitely didn’t feel like it was deserved and getting a year ban.Not like he attacked or quoted anyone as well. I’ve barely posted here that long and have already seen way worse than that. Think the guy was more frustrated at Australia’s situation with our bowlers today than anything rather than trolling. That mod seemed frustrated as hell at that moment as well.