• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England, JULY 9th to 25th, 2024-- 3 TEST MATCHES

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Just watching the highlights and got real 2019 vibes from stokes. None of those straight as an arrow drives, but the two on driven fours either side of the bowler and slog sweep into the hollies look straight out of his 135* highlights real.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
I have observed that every time the graphic for most test runs comes up and Sanga is on commentary, there is a certain air of doucheness from him (because his average is the superior one there)…and I can’t help to see myself in @Himannv ’s shoes

He is really a pr!ck
He was also doing an analysis of Kraigg's technique on the shortball, which admittedly looks cack handed. But he was then insistent that he should play them like Harry Brook, who has a pretty average record against the shortball and averages less than Kraigg when it is short. Seemed a particularly bone headed thing to do. He could have picked Stokes or Root, for example, and made the point work.

Beamer

Lol watching this coverage on the ECBs special unit designed to help people bowl over 85 mph when we literally could only afford an academy 18 months ago due to the games finances and having to wait for England and India to tour to so much as break even . As they say, 'games gone. '

BazBall21

Regarding the upcoming SA series, I actually think Guyana and Trinidad are decent bets for WI. Motie is a good spinner, we know SA aren't great v spin and on Sabina Park/Kensington Oval type wickets I think SA would just outgun WI in both departments.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Louis is on 39*, which is his highest test score, and he's faced more balls this summer than everyone except Joe Root.