• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies tour of Australia, Jan–Feb 2024

Qlder

International Debutant
You'd think more than 5,000 or whatever the attendance is would rock up on the day given how well balanced the match was.
You know it pissed down all last night and was raining until an hour before start of play right?. 66mm of rain

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As a non-racist I really hope WI wrap this up quickly and shove a hot fist up the collective urethra of this Australian side of legends.

Had the joy of having a catheter in lately so I feel like i have earned the right to increase the amount of d*ckhole related posts.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As a non-racist I really hope WI wrap this up quickly and shove a hot fist up the collective urethra of this Australian side of legends.

Had the joy of having a catheter in lately so I feel like i have earned the right to increase the amount of d*ckhole related posts.
Is it the old trouble, dear?