• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official West Indies in New Zealand***

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's pretty cold there today, I'd imagine it would be quite hard to keep your muscles loose.

_Ed_

Don't want to jinx him, but how many openers have scored a century in the last few years for NZ?

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Wow, McIntosh makes it through the 90s the first time around. Very rare in NZ cricket.

Good on him. Hope he makes it a big one.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Ryder goes. Silly bugger.

That said, I have to go back on McIntosh - I never thought he was a test possibility, due to being a bit in-and-out with his performances, but he's done well today and it's amazing to see a NZ batsman actually get a century.

It's just a shame it's not a real century, considering he should have been out on 10. I'm sure McIntosh will look back on that regretfully tonight and - indeed - will not consider that a century himself.

Yeah, right.

_Ed_

Think Ryder deserves some credit for helping McIntosh through the 90s. He was looking pretty nervous on 99, and when he hit that straight down the ground into the stumps at the bowler's end Ryder had a good laugh about it. Seemed to ease the tension a bit.