• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official West Indies in New Zealand***

Craig

World Traveller
Seeing all the people rugged up with jeans, jackets, beanies etc. makes me glad to live on the Gold Coast.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
And to think these pictures are going around the world. Did they not have the budget for sawdust ffs :laugh:
Yeah, and to add to that it was the cheapest brand of kitty litter they could find, they couldn't even fork out for quality kitty litter. :laugh:

Athlai

Not Terrible
No idea here but a FC match has a follow on of 150 you'd think that should apply to a Test match with a day lost but I doubt that logic applies unfortunately.

Atreyu

School Boy/Girl Captain
No idea here but a FC match has a follow on of 150 you'd think that should apply to a Test match with a day lost but I doubt that logic applies unfortunately.
Yeah. That does make sense. Ill do some research on Follow ons

Craig

World Traveller
Love the University Oval and along with Queenstown, they really do proper cricket grounds in Otago IMO.

Jakester1288

International Regular
McCullum gone, apparently Taylor has been bowling well and deserved that wicket.

The new ball does the trick.

Still a lot of batting to come from New Zealand, they should get to 450-500 and declare, and let the bowlers rip loose and bowl the Windes out twice for under 450 in total.