• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official West Indies in New Zealand***

sammy2

Banned
Styris " who is going to make the first mistake here ? "

me : haha *thinking to myself, he doesn't see it's gayle and chanderpaul batting*

Athlai

Not Terrible
Styris " who is going to make the first mistake here ? "

me : haha *thinking to myself, he doesn't see it's gayle and chanderpaul batting*
Well TBF Gayle could choose to go after Vettori which would be a mistake. But otherwise this is a tough partnership to break.

Natman20

International Debutant
They just have to play out Vettori and then they may be able to pile on the runs. NZ needs a wicket very soon one feels.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Vettori doesn't have enough confidence in himself in ODIs as a captain sometimes. He should be bowling at the death here, it's blindingly obvious the last thing the West Indies want to do is take him on. As it is he'll give himself a nice 10-2-20-0 and let Mark Gillespie get owned in the last ten.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
From the 34th over onwards, that was some of the worst ODI bowling i've ever seen. Medium-pace full toss after full toss were sent down repeatedly, absolutely shocking.

James

Cricket Web Owner
How's the weather guys?

Really hope there's no rain around because this could become a fantastic run-chase.