• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hopefully the rain holds off today, I want to see a whole heap more Test cricket.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Bah, I went for the wrong mediocre bowler!
I won't pretend to have remembered Johnson until someone mentioned it on TMS. On that occasion, the 5 lbw's feature was overshaddowed by the realisation of how horrible Zim were by then. Like you, I remembered Ealham, as quite a bit was made of it at the time.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Might as well start looking ahead to Friday. Presumably Vaughan & Anderson in for Shah & Hoggard? Rightly or wrongly, the other quicks will stay. And that's about all really.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
This has probably been asked around or what not, but why hasn't Hoggard being bowling? any injury that i am not aware of.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I never thought I'd be so sorry to see Jonathan Lewis injured. For a one-off at Headingley, there's a lot worse options, especially with Anderson not really in any sort of form.