• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Runako Morton notches up a half century, his third in Test match cricket. Done a very good job so far, let's hope he can continue.

Majin

International Debutant
Sure I heard a noise off that 5th ball of Sidebottom's first over, and on all the replays. Sounded like it came off the bat.

Good 50 up for Morton as I type this, played well and with some discipline, although he's had a few lapses here and there. Enjoyable player to watch, love how animated he is, especially when he falls down in despair when people drop catches. Hits the ball bloody hard as well.

grecian

Am expecting the floodgates to open here.
Well these two are their best bats, so it ain't over yet.

Monty looks a bit tired for mine, I'd rest him, go seam until tea, and put him on refreshed after. Wouldn't mind Colly or Bell bowling tbh. Just bowl it straight and see if the pitch plays silly buggers, like that ball from Ryan.

Scaly piscine

Except when Harmison gets it right it's way above the competent bowling of Panesar - which largely relies on lots of luck or poor batting for wickets.

Scaly piscine

Don't like this bowling Harmison for an over or two before an interval, no chance of getting any rhythm which is what he relies on.

simmy

International Regular
Except when Harmison gets it right it's way above the competent bowling of Panesar - which largely relies on lots of luck or poor batting for wickets.
You are so wrong. Panesar is currently the best England bowler by a distance. Favourable pitch or not.

I just wish he bowled it a little slower.