• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics

weeman27bob

International Vice-Captain
British media definitely seems to be overhyping Dina Asher-Smith, like we should be disappointed if she doesn't get a medal, whereas it's a pretty stacked field for the 100m

weeman27bob

British media definitely seems to be overhyping Dina Asher-Smith, like we should be disappointed if she doesn't get a medal, whereas it's a pretty stacked field for the 100m
Doesn't make it through to the finals - really off the pace compared to the winners of the semi finals

Howe_zat

Audio File
They maybe should've saved the big interview to see which British athlete made the final.

Can't really see a medal here. Jamaica are about to get their first few on the board

weeman27bob

Definitely feels like British athletics is at a relatively low point compared to the past few Olympics. KJT now probably the only decent shot at a gold I think?

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Our women's sevens team were phenomenal earlier this evening - great to watch.

But now I'm getting a sinking feeling with this men's football game. Penalties looming?

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Our women's sevens team were phenomenal earlier this evening - great to watch.

But now I'm getting a sinking feeling with this men's football game. Penalties looming?
Haha Woud's having a blinder so I fancy our chances if it comes to that.