• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

outbreak

First Class Debutant
jeez im on fire today, before this game i said to the same mate at work if Pontings in within the first 10 overs he'll make under 20.

tooextracool

International Coach
Wow that is fielding of the top drawer. It really doesnt matter if you dont have any great bowlers if you can field like that I reckon. Brilliant stuff.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Sometimes, when I'm alone at night, I watch a selection of Paul Collingwood's catches and it makes me feel warm inside.
:wub:

Ruckus

International Captain
Yep, goodbye Ashes. Can't beat this England team when they are in this frame of mind - hell I doubt many teams in the world could beat them if they keep playing like this.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
****ing hell, England and their fielding/catching... :eek:

****ing incredible stuff. Holy ****.