• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Third Test at Edgbaston

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pathetic whineing from Warney. "Bell knew he was out as soon as it hit him". What rubbish?? How does a batsman on the move know he's out LBW conclusively?
Haha what?

You've never picked up a bat in anger mate. Batsmen have a great idea when they're hit in front. At least, if they have any idea where their stumps are they do.

James_W

U19 Vice-Captain
I fell in love with him after how he described Bell's six the other day. "Nathan Hauritz, you've been Sherminated mate".

His actual commentary isn't that good though. Just doesn't sound right. His anecdotes are quality though.
Haha yeah, such a legend. Did he say **** earlier or did I imagine that?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Quite like Warne, if only for the back-seat captaining he does. Still rankles he never got the gig, clearly.

Tippexing his teeth an error tho, IMHO.

FFS Strauss. Soft dismissal.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Disappointing from Strauss. Colly needs to play a blinder here or we let the crims back in it.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm happy for people to not trust Hawkeye btw, just find that people choose when to rely on it when it suits them. Bell looked dead to me, but everyone was happy to trust hawkeye to say that Clarke, for example, was unlucky to get out (maybe not the best example as it looked to be going down anyway, but you can see where I'm coming from)
This.

Suck **** Strauss. He should have stood and waited to check if it carried. ****.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Disappointing from Strauss. Colly needs to play a blinder here or we let the crims back in it.
Not really too confident tbh. It's not Collingwood's kind of Situation.

Can't believe i've saying it but Bell's the key man now. Which will inevitably lead to him bottling it pretty sharpish.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Mind you yeah, Bell bats alright with the lower order and he has a good lower order to bat with today

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
All this Sherman talk is giving me the urge to watch the first three Pie films back to back.

All my early optimisim has gone btw. I'd take any kind of lead at this point. :(

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
It's so nice to have a keeper who doesn't look like missing anything.

Manou's been terrific so far behind the stumps.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Jesus I am not looking forward to Mitchell Johnson coming on and blasting us away in these conditions. He'll never get a better chance to get his form back.

Colly FFS don't be doing anymore wafting. You aren't Ravi.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Jesus I am not looking forward to Mitchell Johnson coming on and blasting us away in these conditions. He'll never get a better chance to get his form back.

Colly FFS don't be doing anymore wafting. You aren't Ravi.
You're such a pessimist! Bell is gonna gun it all day long