• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** T20 Champions League in South Africa

Howsie

International Captain
And if Taylor plays a matchwinner for Bangalore in the final, I might go ballistic.

You can have all the contracts you like, but the fact is a domestic side from a little country can't offer the big bucks an IPL team can, and competitions where a couple of teams are allowed to cherry pick other sides players is a joke. It's even worse than the NPC some years.

/hurt rant
Don't worry it's almost over :p

Flem274*

123/5
CD's finest still in the competition. Not that anyone will ever tell you.

Congratulations to Wyamba, they were the better team today and throroughly deserve the win.:)

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Not good from CD. In every single game one aspect of their game let them down badly.

v Chennai: Death bowling and batting
v Victoria: Fielding
v Warriors: Fielding and bowling
v Wayamba: Batting

Just could never put it all together on any one day.

Flem274*

123/5
And that's it. I'm going to find something to drown my sorrows with. I think all the beers are gone and the motor oil filled the car today, but there's always the turps in the shed.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
I enjoyed watching Lukuarachchi bowl. I'm still surprised he hasn't had a better run in the Sri Lanka ODI and T20 side. His international career really fell away after that unfortunate incident. He still has plenty to offer as a containing leg spinner and lower order batsman.

Teja.

Global Moderator
And if Taylor plays a matchwinner for Bangalore in the final, I might go ballistic.

You can have all the contracts you like, but the fact is a domestic side from a little country can't offer the big bucks an IPL team can, and competitions where a couple of teams are allowed to cherry pick other sides players is a joke. It's even worse than the NPC some years.

/hurt rant
Haha, Not that this is of any sort of justification, but the average Nz-er makes thirty times the money the average Indian makes per year. :p