• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Indian and English fans ought to stop giving excuses. Missing a key player or two does not fly with me.

If you lose, man up and take it on the chin. It doesn't take Einstein to figure out that these young English "batsmen" on display today are beneath club-level in playing the turning ball. Dire stuff! :@

Jacknife

International Captain
Ravi again seems unable to hit the ball out of the middle of his bat, you can tell it's putting pressure on Bres.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't think india were a guarantee to walk it by any means but were certainly on top at the time and the momentum was with India.

And missing Morgan is hardly a excuse considering who India are missing and have missed throughout the series.:p
How is any of what I posted against what you just said? I just said all teams gets breaks, good and bad.

Honestly, gimp is very right about you.

simsini

Cricket Spectator
Is Bopara doing his 'leave us 10 the get off of the last over' routine again?

Maybe that wasn't enough. Perhaps 15 would make it more interesting this time.

Jacknife

International Captain
England could do with a decent over soon. don't want o leave it till the last overs.
Ravi gets a edged 4.

Last edited:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
How is any of what I posted against what you just said? I just said all teams gets breaks, good and bad.

Honestly, gimp is very right about you.
You said "not sure where luck is", discounting it completely in terms of the timing the rain came in that match. Yes all team get breaks,good and bad but the point being made was that the breaks haven't gone for India this series. That is all.

Yes they are to blame for most themselves, but can't just completely discount it and say it had no effect at all.

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
You said "not sure where luck is", discounting it completely in terms of the timing the rain came in that match. Yes all team get breaks but the point being made was that the breaks haven't gone for India this series. That is all.
You make your own luck. India can hardly act suprised at the number of injuries they've had given the condition most of them are in.

Scaly piscine

Bopara seems to be banking on misfields to get runs here.
and on one of them not getting run out.

Shame someone didn't have a word with Stokes and just tell him to bat out Ashwin. He can hit the others about, but needs a bit of experience to handle Ashwin properly. Still he'll learn and get better as the nerves subside.

grecian

Is Bopara doing his 'leave us 10 the get off of the last over' routine again?

Maybe that wasn't enough. Perhaps 15 would make it more interesting this time.
Meh, if Bop sees us through, I'll be happy with his performance, I'm all about the win.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
You make your own luck. India can hardly act suprised at the number of injuries they've had given the condition most of them are in.
Yeah edited some of that in.

But can't really blame conditioning for most of the injuries tbf. For example Rohit broke his bone and Gambhir got concussed.

And were more talking about Rain coming when India had the momentum here.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Shastri and Ganguly have a fair point. Get the mid-on up and invite them to go over the top. Don't think they will and that's a good chance to squeeze in some dot balls.