• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

joker4life

Cricket Spectator
at this point, it feels like even a score of over 500 can't save india from defeat..

this bowling lineup is toothless.. and the worst one I have seen among the top 8 teams in recent times..

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
Only way we can win any match in ODI series if we bat second and aaron should play in next match, he cant be any worse than the bowlers we are playing right now

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Along with test cricket, India really need to improve their 23 over cricket imo.
Agreed, they're rubbish at this format, I may be wrong but I can't recall them EVER winning a 23 over ODI before

jimmyfance

Cricket Spectator
2nd ODI 6th September Sky Sports Music

Hi Guys,

Watched the 2nd ODI last night and have to say massively impressed with Cooks knock - Never really thought of him as a ODI batsman. After the game and the credits were rolling on Sky Sports did anyone happen to hear the music that was playing; if so can they please tell me who it was by?

Thanks in advance.

James

kingpin

State Vice-Captain
Hi Guys,

Watched the 2nd ODI last night and have to say massively impressed with Cooks knock - Never really thought of him as a ODI batsman. After the game and the credits were rolling on Sky Sports did anyone happen to hear the music that was playing; if so can they please tell me who it was by?

Thanks in advance.

James
Welcome to CW bro!!

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Was really impressed by Cook's batting yesterday. He's clearly made great strides with his limited overs batting (he was very good against Sri Lanka) I'm also glad Kieswetter did well. England need to stick with him because he's someone who could be very good on the Subcontinent. Probably should have gone to the World Cup. And as for Ian Bell, well I just get more impressed by him every time I see him bat.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Actually, I need help making this decision. The TV in the living room allows me to watch the game in glorious HD, but it involves getting up and humphing a duvet into the living room. Staying in my bed will be warmer, but the TV is smaller and crapper.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Trott comes back.. for Samit not Ravi, which is a bit annoying. Stokes will be lumped down at 6 again, I'm guessing.

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
So we are batting first again, jadeja and rp singh in, tiwary and vinay kumar out.

still no aaron

Howe_zat

Audio File
Sounds like a very good toss to win.

Real reason why we're chasing, though, is that we are still hopeless at pacing a 50-over innings.

Why is Aaron on tour if he can't get a game, I wonder?

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Sky should stop calling Broad an allrounder in ODIs. Probably Raina too, though his darts are more useful than Stuey's batting.