• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Nah, England have simply batted much better than they've bowled. Jimmy didn't have to bowl to Raina or Dhoni in power mode, and got a lot of Dravid hitting it straight to fielders.
Wasn't really a serious suggestion although Jimmeh bowled all his overs in the powerplays and only 5 deliveries were to Dravid, he bowled 7 to Patel who was destroying Bresnan at the other end and got him out and only had one delivery that went for more than 1 run (2).

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Was that an actual slower ball from Praveen or was it just a slower stock ball? 69.6mph is plausible as either.

Follows it up with one at 72.4mph, so probz the latter.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Wasn't really a serious suggestion although Jimmeh bowled all his overs in the powerplays and only 5 deliveries were to Dravid, he bowled 7 to Patel who was destroying Bresnan at the other end and got him out and only had one delivery that went for more than 1 run (2).
Ah, fair. I got the impression it was mostly Patel at one end and Dravid at the other. Which in hindsight makes no sense, seeing as Dravid came in when Patel got out. :oops:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If Athers still believes Cook shouldn't be in the team I respect him for saying it. Better than him pretending like he never said it tbh

BoyBrumby

Englishman
If Athers still believes Cook shouldn't be in the team I respect him for saying it. Better than him pretending like he never said it tbh
Better yet if he held his hands up.

Been a good knock from Cook, but the bowling has been on the gash side of average, tbf.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Time for a mini-choke here?

Ashwin looks a pie-chucker to me, but outfoxed Ravinder there. Make of that what you will.