• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in South Africa 2011/12

Himannv

International Coach
I reckon we left the country after the second test. I thought I saw Chandimal at the restaurant where I had dinner a few hours back. He can't be in two places at once surely.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
South Africa should've asked them to follow on, tbh. Could've had a fourth test over in one day.

This brings back memories of Sri Lanka only managing 65 against Australia A some years back at Adelaide Oval...

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
what a ridiculous performance......

Reminds of Pakistan's 43 all out against the WI in 93.

At least Wasim and Waqar had reduced WI to 5 down before they got to the total. Hardly a consolation that was though

kingkallis

International Coach
I dont know how Morkel and Lopsy produced that bounce in the 2nd innings. It was a flat track and Kallis and AB literally toyed their bowling line up...

Morkel's spell was just amazing!

Heboric

International Debutant
Any Saffers on here watch the match on SABC 3.

What they did was pathetic and not the first time they have done it :@