• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ah FFS Sri Lanka, just got back to turn this ****-house score on... was looking fwd to a contest. Why didn't you send NZ in to bat. :mellow:

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Crikey,just got back from the bar and even my fifth honey rum n coke doesn't make that scorecard look any better..:blink:

Stace

First Class Debutant
Saw this on Crinfo...
Sean: "@ Scott & Matthew - actually it's quite the opposite. NZ Cricket CEO David White said on 24 Feb 2015 "I think every New Zealand cricketer dreams of playing in the Boxing Day Test match". NZ lobbied hard for the fixture"

Zelig : "I hope I get to say these words later in the day "Ian, talk nah!""

Scott: "Given NZ are playing an ODI series against SL now it's quite possible that they where only available at the start of the summer. That said if the rain goes away and the expected 40 - 50 thousand turn up it's still damn good for Test cricket."

Matthew: "@Ian, don't forget this is prime time for NZ at home as well, they wouldn't have agreed to play an away series at this time of year when they can be hosting back home"

Ian: "With such low attendance expected, it baffles the mind that CA gave WI

Would you guys rather be playing this or be in AUS for a Test match?

Niall

International Coach
Sri Lanka cricket is very worrying now, when a tried and tested failure like Kapudgera is brought back you know they are issues. Sad to see them struggle without the old guard.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Would you guys rather be playing this or be in AUS for a Test match?
Obv Boxing day test in Aus would be great. That said our tour of Australia was fairly unsatisfying and we'd want to play a fair bit better if we had our chance again.

I'm more just annoyed that the return series is only two tests.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
Commentator to KW: So if you could give one tip for the kids out there on how to be a great batsman, what would it be?
KW: Ask AB de Villiers