• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa Tour of the West Indies, AUGUST 6th to 26th, 2024-- 2 TESTS & 3 T20Is

CartyDurham

International Captain
Whos your team mate?

Also @SillyCowCorner1 are you a Giants or Jets fan?
I have two based on a Super Bowl in 1985. From the NFC Chicago Bears and AFC The Patriots

that bears team in 85 was a fantastic team with numerous all time greats and they destroyed everyone in the play offs and lost once to Miami all season

I felt sorry for the Pats but they brought much joy around 15 years later and another decade with Belicheck and Brady

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
I have two based on a Super Bowl in 1985. From the NFC Chicago Bears and AFC The Patriots

that bears team in 85 was a fantastic team with numerous all time greats and they destroyed everyone in the play offs and lost once to Miami all season

I felt sorry for the Pats but they brought much joy around 15 years later and another decade with Belicheck and Brady
Plenty of good times for you then:)

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Whos your team mate?

Also @SillyCowCorner1 are you a Giants or Jets fan?
I'm an NFC north guy. Packers is my team...I worked with a fella who was born in Minnesota and then moved to SF before coming to NYC. He's a diehard Vikings and Niners fan...and I have a rivalry with him when the NFL season is on.

Secondly, I am more of a Giants fan than a Jets. I know, in the (Staten) Island, the further down south you go, the more of J-E-T-S fans there are.

SillyCowCorner1

I watched a bit of the Raiders @Vikings yesterday evening U.K. time . Then the first quarter of the Chiefs @Jacksonville

I can’t wait for the season start, I’ve got six fantasy teams selected and the return of the Redzone show
That's awesome. You go all in. I am not in any of those fantasy leagues and I don't even go on the betting apps. I just love watching the game.

CartyDurham

International Captain
I'm an NFC north guy. Packers is my team...I worked with a fella who was born in Minnesota and then moved to SF before coming to NYC. He's a diehard Vikings and Niners fan...and I have a rivalry with him when the NFL season is on.

Secondly, I am more of a Giants fan than a Jets. I know, in the (Staten) Island, the further down south you go, the more of J-E-T-S fans there are.
Is it going to be hard watching Rodgers forThe Jets if he can last more than a couple of plays this season

CartyDurham

International Captain
That's awesome. You go all in. I am not in any of those fantasy leagues and I don't even go on the betting apps. I just love watching the game.
It’s only free fantasy leagues I play. I’ve managed to win three superbowls in the last two seasons from the 12 I’ve entered.

I just select the auto draft and go from there . I’ve been lucky in one league , where they predict I should go 15-0 on the season. I’ll be amazed if that happens

in the U.K. now we have a dedicated NFL channel when the season comes around and I watch as much as possible, to cut and then draft new players

Hard Knocks started last week and I have an episode on my tv planner . I think it’s The Bears involved

SillyCowCorner1

It’s only free fantasy leagues I play. I’ve managed to win three superbowls in the last two seasons from the 12 I’ve entered.

I just select the auto draft and go from there . I’ve been lucky in one league , where they predict I should go 15-0 on the season. I’ll be amazed if that happens

in the U.K. now we have a dedicated NFL channel when the season comes around and I watch as much as possible, to cut and then draft new players

Hard Knocks started last week and I have an episode on my tv planner . I think it’s The Bears involved
That's quite something. I wish you luck with your team this year :)

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
While the score is stuck on 1-11(3.3)

Carty strike rate is 33.33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Louis strike rate is 88.88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Louis test average is also 29.29

@SillyCowCorner1

SillyCowCorner1

They're being proactive against the spinner now, Athanaze's played 2 balls so far-- one conventional sweep, one reverse sweep.

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
It is objectively hilarious that Kraigg Brathwaite played a totally uncharacteristic shot (when there was only a couple of overs before lunch) to set the tone for trying to win which they can no longer do. And now the match situation would have been ideal for him.