• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
tbf it's very hard to keep well in these conditions and he hasn't really spilled any has he? just the byes and the batting that's an issue.
Big issues those for a wicket keeper... You`re right, he has done nothing terribly wrong, but I think mentally he has been a little overwhelmed (like most of our batting), he has just has not shown anything extra or promising....

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Nice catch. Not exactly a brilliant shot though.

That was literally the first ball I've seen this Test, but looking at the scorecard and looking at Jadeja and Saha's efforts (particularly Saha's balls faced), fair to say that although the pitch has plenty in it to encourage the bowlers, India's top order ought to have done better?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nice catch. Not exactly a brilliant shot though.

That was literally the first ball I've seen this Test, but looking at the scorecard and looking at Jadeja and Saha's efforts (particularly Saha's balls faced), fair to say that although the pitch has plenty in it to encourage the bowlers, India's top order ought to have done better?
Yep. Too bad Morkel decided to bowl one of the spells of the year though.