• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

Howe_zat

Audio File
Arguing for Rohit at 6 made so much sense, but then you remember he has to go and be Rohit Sharma

It's like you keep trying to convince everyone your mate isn't a prick, he's just assertive, and then he goes and yells at an old woman for taking too long at the supermarket.

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tough but need to take those...

I`m trying think of the best comment I can say to jinx Jadeja. Any ideas?

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really like this effort from Saha. Never looks fluent but if he can continue stitching together these partnerships with the tailenders, he'll prove very useful.

harsh.ag

Really like this effort from Saha. Never looks fluent but if he can continue stitching together these partnerships with the tailenders, he'll prove very useful.
Calling Jadeja a tailender when I am nominating him in the CW decides Greatest All-Rounder thread

Daemon

Vilas can't cope with the low bounce at all, he's rising too fast and the ball's dying on him.

StephenZA

Vilas can't cope with the low bounce at all, he's rising too fast and the ball's dying on him.
I`ve been very disappointed with Vilas overall... I rated him higher than he has performed. QDK is almost a guarantee for the Eng tour.

Daemon

I`ve been very disappointed with Vilas overall... I rated him higher than he has performed. QDK is almost a guarantee for the Eng tour.
tbf it's very hard to keep well in these conditions and he hasn't really spilled any has he? just the byes and the batting that's an issue.