• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Comprehensive win for India, SA will have to come up with something new if they have to win on such pitches.

One word on umpiring - from what I have seen in this test, the umpiring has been top-notch

cnerd123

likes this
Good match this.

Hell of a comeback for Jaddu. Ashwin is H4x. Vijay and Pujara so good.

ABDV was scary but didn't kick on in either innings.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's it then. Great match to watch, was so fun watching so many batsman struggle and look so genuinely scared of a little rock being lobbed slowly at them when they belt the living **** out of it in limited overs.

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Comprehensive win for India, SA will have to come up with something new if they have to win on such pitches.

One word on umpiring - from what I have seen in this test, the umpiring has been top-notch
Overall the umpiring was very good. SA must not play 5 batsmen, hopefully Duminy is back. We lost this when first batting innings we needed to get at least a 50+ run lead after bowling India out for 200.

cnerd123

likes this
Digest what? That a bowler has a lower bowling average than other bowlers? Oh wow. What an incredible peice of information. My mind is blown.

It's just another **** post trying to make Ashwin seem better than Eng/Aus bowlers because you have some deep seated need to assert that India is superior to those countries. You ignore all context involving their averages just to prove some inane point.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Good match this.

Hell of a comeback for Jaddu. Ashwin is H4x. Vijay and Pujara so good.

ABDV was scary but didn't kick on in either innings.
He is going to do a KP and hit us out of a match sooner or later in this series.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Digest what? That a bowler has a lower bowling average than other bowlers? Oh wow. What an incredible peice of information. My mind is blown.

It's just another **** post trying to make Ashwin seem better than Eng/Aus bowlers because you have some deep seated need to assert that India is superior to those countries. You ignore all context involving their averages just to prove some inane point.
Shut up, ****. Ashwin is the best in the world.

cnerd123

likes this
That's it then. Great match to watch, was so fun watching so many batsman struggle and look so genuinely scared of a little rock being lobbed slowly at them when they belt the living **** out of it in limited overs.
Yea its always fantastic to see bowler-dominate games.

Vijay and Pujara were so good. Hope the other batsmen show up.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Won't be surprised to see Rahul/Ojha come in next game for Dhawan/Saha, though I'd probably retain the same lineup. If Dhawan survives the quicks he'll make plenty and Saha is still learning. Ojha isn't a better keeper anyways, though probably a better bat.

As for SA, it all depends on the injuries I guess. If all three of Morkel, Steyn and Duminy are fit then they'll have a real selection dilemma in their hands.